Services and Programs
Our Therapy Services department is proud to offer many services and programs including:
Vestibular physical therapy
- Evaluate cause of dizziness and imbalance.
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV).
- Vestibular hypofunction or loss.
- Meniere's disease.
- Stress urinary incontinence.
- Urge incontinence.
- Mixed incontinence.
- Functional incontinence.
- Men and women show 54 to 87 percent improvement in 2 to 8 sessions:
- Bladder retraining.
- Biofeedback/EMG training.
- Therapeutic exercises.
- Protocol developed for Parkinson's disease.
- Amplitude-based training.
- Sports massage.
- Swedish massage.
- Deep tissue massage.
- Trigger point massage.
- Injury prevention.
- Education and counseling.
- Sports management with local high school team.
- ImPACT concussion testing.
- Bad Ragaz.
- Halliwick techniques.
In addition to these great specialty areas we offer:
- Manual Therapy
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Back and Neck Impairments
- Joint Impairments
- Myofascial and Joint Pain
- Decline or Loss of Function
- Balance Assessment and Training
- Core Strengthening and Stabilization
- General Sports Injuries
- Foot Biomechanics and Orthotic Fitting
- Neurological Rehabilitation (Stroke, Post-Polio, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons Disease, etc.)
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Women's Health
- Activity of daily living retraining
- Swallow Evaluation and Therapy (including modified barium swallow studies)
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Wheel Chair/Seating Positioning
- SAIL (Stay Active and Independent for Life) - Strength and Balance Fitness Classes
- Water Aerobics
- Independent Swim
- Open Swim
- Baby and Me Classes