My Record Patient Portal gives you the flexibility to access your health information on your time and between visits to Whitman Hospital & Medical Center.
- Enroll at Whitman Hospital through Patient Registration (Hours: M-F 7:30am to 5pm, Weekend 9am to 5pm). Use the Current Members button.
- To self-enroll, use the Enroll Here button. You must have:
- A valid email address in the hospital registration system. Your My Record email must match the one given to WHMC.
- Your Medical Record Number (MR#). Your medical record number may be listed as "Unit No" on your paperwork or "MR#" on your hospital ID bracelet. It begins with the letter "MR" and is followed by eight numbers. For further MR# information, please call WHMC Registration at 509.397.3435, ext. 0.
As a patient of Whitman Hospital, enrolling in My Record Patient Portal will allow you to access the following:
- Patient health summary.
- Laboratory and radiology results.
- Medication list.
- Demographic information.
- Visit history.
- Discharge instructions.
- Non-urgent medical correspondence.
The portal is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you—or an authorized family member/caregiver—can access your health information.
We hope this new tool will help you take an active role in your healthcare. For more information, including enrollment details, please contact Whitman Hospital at 509.397.3435.
If you established a portal login prior to May 1, 2015, your patient visits prior to May 1, 2015, have been moved to the portal archive. Access those records using the button below and the credentials you previously established.